xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
byte

Red Sig Made it a while back.

I don't like the border. Looks odd. I also don't like the background because it's way too complicated, and it takes your eye off the render. There's also a huge blank space to the left of the render...

The choice of text is fine, just needs to be bent a bit. Although, this sig has a lot going on, it makes it look like the robot is hiding behind some bushes, which is interesting. There are some parts that needs to be fixing, that are too sharp, if you will. And that border has to go.

yeah i agree if you put a little grunge brushing around the robot it would look a little better, but fix that border, or go tech with it.

Well it's interesting, but I think some of the brushing doesn't match, like the thing in the top left corner. As others have said the border really needs to be changed. Don't like the really bright overcontrasted bits either... but overall ths signature is alright.

Nice, background is good, and actually kind of UNIQUE(wewt), render is good, and even the text I like, although the font doesn't totally fit the sig, its not horid and completely ugly.The border, on the other hand, sucks IMO, doesn't fit the sig at all =/8/10, border kinda ruins it, gj.

Thanks for the comments guys,yea i agree the boarder sucks - it looked better in photoshop lol.