xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sangdukseo

Credit Shop people can buy stuff with credits

I say you should create an online store with which you can sell say, top level domains for like, 2000 points or something, get rid of ads for 3500 points, something like that. I bet lots of people would join this program... and smaller credit things, like a small increase in disk space, or an extra MySQL database or another subdomain... Something of that sort. Just a suggestion, and i'm pretty sure somebody else has probably already posted something to this effect. Just wanted to see if any moderators or higher level staff here would be interested in this kind of idea.

Yeah I think this will be a nice idea of having a shop like....and which will allow people to not only have these kind of benefits some fun kind of stuff as well....like allowing people to change their member level to something else...or lot other stuff....may be other members will be able to give some more suggestions to the fun stuff which can be added.

I like the idea but I do not like the amounts. I doubt that anyone on this forum has 3,000 hosting credits and if they did we wouldn't see them for a few years :P . The idea of getting rid of the ads I do not like because the ads pay for this service. Would you rather have the ads on your site?

I like the idea but I do not like the amounts. I doubt that anyone on this forum has 3,000 hosting credits and if they did we wouldn't see them for a few years

186783[/snapback]

Well I think you got it wrong...it is not about 3000 hosting credits or infact any hosting credit....it is about points in FORUM SHOP...and they increase when you post....it is nothing to do with your hosting credits.

I say you should create an online store with which you can sell say, top level domains for like, 2000 points or something, get rid of ads for 3500 points, something like that.  I bet lots of people would join this program... and smaller credit things, like a small increase in disk space, or an extra MySQL database or another subdomain...  Something of that sort.  Just a suggestion, and i'm pretty sure somebody else has probably already posted something to this effect.  Just wanted to see if any moderators or higher level staff here would be interested in this kind of idea.

186651[/snapback]

i totally agree with that..ads is really anoyin and indeed they need to be removed by upgrading with points...

The points for the domain registertaion may work, but I'm not sure about the ad-removal thing, that would take away a large amount of the forums' income. Maybe you could exchange credits for extra army gold etc. Up to the admins in the end, but I don't see why it shouldn't work.....

(Anyhoo, if you download this browser and download this this extension you can remove all ads on all sites for free :P)

Not a bad idea but the point of trap 17 I think is to keep people posting. If someone comes and sells a few domains, thus makes 4000 credits he would never have to post for several years.How ever I think it would be a great idea if Xisto started the store and once you have received lets say 2000 points you could for example purchase a domain with your credits. This would prevent people from selling things and not having to post.Great Idea though.