xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

Collab Sig ~ Samma + Scarz

i would have put the text in the center of the open space, but the blend job is top notch and the colors are ok.

That's a very nice sig. The text, for me, is a bit oddly placed. Maybe more to the right could be better. And, adding a pixel border to "collab" would have matched the text under it. The bottom right area looks a bit empty to me. Maybe that scanline pattern you usually have in your sigs would have made it seem full.

lol nah the scanline pattern is kinda getting old for me lol, but... im gonna make my SIG TUT soon, lol idk might be like a 5 in 1 :P, ill teach people how to do the scanline things that i usually do like a pro :(.heh thanks for the comments, but ive already posted it up for the battle and we are winning :P

are you joking me? Putting the text in the middle? That is soo wrong, it will look misplaced etc. That's a nice sig you've made...but grunge doesn't do it for me and the style of it is soo unoriginal, it just looks like the rest of the sigs made at these forums. You lot need to vary...and yess You DO vary the type of sig sometimes eg...techno...but somehow it still turns out in the same style as the others.But nice piece I'm not going to rate i because everyone will start moaning at me. :P