Posted Image

BLUE0016
Posted Image

AVALON
Posted Image

SAMMA
Posted Image

EDIT: Everyone should see my (snlildude87) sig now

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Well I'm Getting confused between two sigs!Mike's and Samma's sigs....both of them are great sigs but I think this time.....i'll vote for Mike the reason for that is that it has a great effect around the render....background is also good and the window thingy on the left is also good.....well Samma you sig is also great...I like the background, the text and the globe kind of thing....beleive me it was too close....one thing is for sure you all are great designers :P

Hm, had to decide between SM and TF..and after thinking about it and comparing them, I have to go with TrueFusion's.

I like Saint's render effects/background/text, but I prefer TF's background, and I like how he did the green area, although I don't really like the text, I'm going with his.

GJ to everyone though.

im sorry about not post as much busy busy busy as usual. but i see some very good designs for this challange looks like people put in some thought to these.Well i will start my comments now.snlidude87- I don't know why but i canno see your for some reason, in my browser i see that your image is the only one loading. so i can't really comment on yours.saint_michael-very interesting design you have going on, it makes up for the lack of the text you put on here, but the image you are using has a nice shiny glow to it almost like the sun is reflecting off the body armor, but it makes up for the lack of depth in the overall render that you use.trufusion-very nice job as usual from what i seen of your sigs that you design, the only problems i see with it is the the text and image that the use of the text is great but i think the orange or yellow color would have went with the black surrounding you gave it, also the use of the render gives it a flat look to it, and the background doesn't help that much either.blue0016- I would say a good effort but lacks what the sigs i have seen on this SOTW, the brushing is the only good part except for when you brushed on the render itself, text is flat and doesn't really stand out that much.Avalon- I dunno i like the blur effects on the renders but the background doesn't look that appealing to me and the little tech brush you have on it doesn't help that much sorry could be better.Samma-not bad one of the best i seen so far in this group of sigs, everything runs nice and smooth, except for the 2 grey spots on the top and the bottom, also i think the ball could have used a motion effect on it to give it the effect that it is in motion from being fired.well this is a tough one saint-michael, trufusion and samma are the better of the rest (that i could see)...I choose saint-michaelSaint Michael-2Trufusion-1Avalon-1i think i got the scores right, good luck on the rest of the votes.

Nguyen/snlildude - Very good, but I don't like the text and the shape below it.

Saint Michael - I like the brushes, but I don't think the render and brushing goes well together.

TrueFusion - I like the detail in your signature, and the render really fits the rest. The only bad thing is the text, which is a little blurred (probably because it's small)

Blue0016 - A little boring, not varied.

Avalon - I don't like the blurred renders, and the background is too simple. But overall, it's clean.

Samma - Very cool, but you should really put a border. I don't like the gray areas on the top and bottom of the image. The text is nice, I like the style, but you should have moved the text a little to the right.

I'll go for TrueFusion, I really like the detail in your image :P

There all good, Saint_micheal and Truefusion are best. And i'm gonna vote for truefusion. I like the colors and the renders. This are nice siggys. I would love to make them myself. I think i'm going to read a tutorial some time....That makesSaint Micheal 2Truefusion 3Avalon 1

I vote Truefusion. It's a nice pixel stretch and love the concept with little pics in part of the stretch. Brushing is good, and text works, though could be fancier :PSM, I liked yours a lot as well. If you had your text in a better position I may have voted for yours. Snil, yours was very good also, but I'd like to see a different text style from you? :P

i vote for SM... clean but yet deadly.. hahasamma is great with his scanlines...avalon sig is great but i can only vote for only 1 person, sorry.. haaha