xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mguanumen

Hello, A Newbie...

Hello, welcome to the forums!There are loads of people here (including myself) who I am sure will be willing to help you learn HTML, PHP and MySQL.Again, welcome to the forums.

Hi mguanumen and welcome to Xisto!Good luck with learning HTML, PHP, and databases. If you ever need help, I'm sure you'll find it here. There's lots of people who can help you with all of those.Enjoy your stay!

Hola, mguanumen and welcome to Xisto! :P I can speak bits and peices of spanish, but I haven't done much with any other language beside english in years. But maybe we could learn from each other. :(HMTL is actually pretty easy to learn, all you really need is some time time a few days in a week and and you'll learn it in no time! There's alot of websites out there that can help you, as well alot of people here that could help. All ya have to do is just ask. :PAgain, welcome to Xisto and I hope you enjoy your stay!

I am a newbie, but my native language is the spanish, and I have any problems with english.

I am learning about programming html, databases and PHP.....

186306[/snapback]

Great places to learn PHP, HTML ect. are places like http://www.php.com/ and http://html.com/ and you could also try to write exmpl. PHP to google and usually the first match gives you all the info! But you need some programs to test and your skills. My personal favorite is "Dreamweaver MX"

Welcome to Xisto.com, this place is a good source for finding info on php and MySQL, we have a good database of tutortials that you could look through as well.

thanks for the words, guys!! PHP y Mysql are easy to learn, but "the life is in the details", so I will ask any questions, while I see the tutorials...Thanks and thanks...For the spanish?s speakers : Aqui tienen un amigo mas...

Welcome to Xisto mguanumen!I, too, know some spanish myself. I am currently in my fourth year of studying the spanish language. I would like to wish you luck on the creation and maintaining of your future website and I hope to see and talk to you on the forums in the near future. Good luck, and don't forget to keep posting!

Hi mguanumen!Welcome to Xisto forums. There's lots of people here that can help with SQL & PHP etc. Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff. As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, creative, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX