xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ĐeadHunter

Prizee.com Make money to game (really money and ..)

Make money play to game.Prizee.comFree and fun.1game / 1-3 play / dayVery much jackpot and WINTry it now.Chack payout and gift send you (random day).AND I SELL MAXPACK (priz pass and allopass) !!!!1 Prizpass and allopass / 4$

i got this

L'accčs au site est interrompu quelques minutes pour maintenance.Nous faisons tout notre possible afin de rétablir l'accčs au plus vite.
N'hésitez pas ŕ renouveler votre tentative dans quelques minutes.

Merci de votre compréhension et ŕ trčs bientôt !

is there a english version of this type of game?
guangdia-n

Notice from jlhaslip:
Sorry to not have had a reply sooner, but I just found this posting.
I speak a little French.
Basically, they were down for maintenance, try again in a couple of minutes, and thanks for understanding.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

i once tried that site and earned enough to get a payout from it but it never came i think it only sends money to france

186038[/snapback]

PaY program

I have payout chekk and I don't from french.

I from Hungary.

Hehe, I am on this site for a week so far... I read somewhere on that site that they don't send more then 30 euros in other countries... Only in France...Anyway, fifth day I got some kind of maxpack for 2 games of my choise... and I choosed 2 of them and earned some money... Today, I had 1.70 euros in my "treasure" and I didn't have anymore "goes" and I saw games under for which u must pay and if u have a little luck u can win some money.. easier then in games which are for free...First I saw game Lost temple, it was very low price, 0.05 euros... I said to myself "Who cares about 5 cents..." I clicked, played and won 10 cents... which means I earned 5 cents... I tought it is some kind of trick... to let u win first game and then when u try again u lose 100%... so I didn't want to play it again... Instead of that, I clicked on another game which had a price 30 cents, I played it and won 50 cents, which means I really earned 20 cents... then i tried another one, which costs 50 cents, in first game I won 60 cents ( earned 10 ).. There were more games, but they were too expensive, so I didn't want to risk to lose my big 2 euros :) So, what did I do... I knew it is a trick, but I couldn't resist... I played again game which costs 30 cents... In that game u have 2/3 chances to win and 1/3 to lose... U get a ticket and u can get one of 3 pics on that ticket. If u get first one, u don't get anything, If u get second, u win 50 cents, if u get third u win 1 euro... When I first time played I got second one and won 50 cents, then I wanted to try again... First try, 0, second try, 0, third try 0, fourth try 0, 5. try 0, 6. try 0, 7. try 0... and that's how I lost all my 2 euros which I was earning for a week...So, my advice don't play those games when u are paying for them... I am sure now it is a set-up... Nothing else... and on the end... who garanties u that u will actually be paid... like someone before me said... It is good, cuz some of games are interesting and funny and u hope u will get jack pot or something ( yea right, who will give u all that money on internet... ) Especially if it is not from ur country... Once one guy from Serbia ( who speaks perfectlly Italian ) called one Italian TV show and won TV on it... Guess what... He never got that TV... so play this for fun and don't lose ur nerves :)btw, someone said he got enough money for payout... How much money is it enough for payout ?