xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
penny665

Sig. Request.

i looked at what to request and post when asking for a sig, but to be honest i have no idea :P i have never actually designed a sig, or any kind of picture for that matter.The only thing i ask is make it Patriotic, But mean! Text: [xXx]Mr. PennyUSA Patriotic, by "Mean" i kind of want something that stands out! Cause in the game its for Sig's are just becoming Popular, so i want mine to be REAL nice and crisp, like a Prof. Sig. But remember its for a USA vs. Russian MMORPG, so also mean in that sense aswell.Thank you VERY much in advance, im very grateful.

haha~you would just made it by yourself i think there is so many tools for you to make that except the PS.you would using fireworks or even made it on windows painter.:Pguangdian

not that i wouldn't mind doing it just won't going to touch it, maybe one of the new sig makers will give it a try.