xisto Community
Saint_Michael

The Evolution Of Trees, Somthing To Ponder Warning: Crude Humor

The Evolution of trees

i saw this image on a website and had to ponder about maybe thats how it happens when everyone is asleep at night and or no one is looking, i dunno i think it proves the evolution theory to be meaningless.

but the trees though makes me wonder about the lord of the rings movie with the walking talking trees hmmmm :P:P

Notice from KuBi:
Link aloud, please be aware *CRUDE HUMOR INSIDE*! Don't click if you don't like that kinda stuff.

WARNING DUE TO GRAPHIC IMAGES OF TREES IT COULD BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME PEOPLE, MODS ARE AWARE OF THE IMAGE SO LOOK AT IT AT YOUR OWN RISK

Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

That's hilarous. I let this link be aloud on one condition, he warned members. He did, so there it is. Please, if you don't like a little bit of crude humor, don't click the link.No spam! The first person saying "Lol! Funny!" will be given a warning. 3 offences in this thread will lead to the closing of this thread! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

who knows but with all the views this topic has recieved you think you see more comments about it though.

LOL funny!(just kidding dont kill me!!!!please!) Sm did you make that yourself or did you find it... I really like it... Id say add it to your sig block... but then some people would be offended.... :lol: