xisto Community
Jesse

New To Trap 17 Introduction Message

Hi, my name is Jesse and I am from Australia. I have been here all my life, well apart from the couple of years that I spent in Canada with my Grandmother.I haven't even seen all of Australia yet. But I am hoping to one day travel around and have a good old time with some mates and travel and see ALL of this great south land as it is known.I love to read and be involved in online discussions on issues relating to todays youth and homelessness. I enjoy nike riding, reading, being on the internet, playing online games and running chat rooms and creating mIRC Scripts and Bots.I am starting to run my Own Chat Network and online Youth Network. It is something that I have always wanted to do and I have now decided that it is what I am going to do.A friend told me about Xisto and I decided to check it out. And it looks too good to be true, really it does. But my best mate swore that this is the best place. So I am going to get my Hosting through Xisto :PHope to see you all around the boards sometime soon.Jesse

your friend is right this is the best place ot get hosting, we have many free features that most paid hostingand other free hosting websites they wish they had (except for paid hosting xisto network has as well.)we have many experts here in this community in all aspects of webdesign, graphic design and more.so enjoy your stay and welcome to the club.

Thank you very much. This appears to be a great place. I am enjoying it already and there is so much help and information on the boards. Which is something I must admit. I do get myself Forum happy at times. The last Forums I was involved with loved me cause I was always posting things all the time. And I was named there best Forum Poster ... lolThanks again for the welcome Saint Michael

Welcome to Xisto! Lets get all the rules out of the way :P. No spamming. Duh. Don't revive old topics >< we don't like that. Make sure you read the ToS before posting so you know if you're doing something wrong or not :P.Now that that's over with;Welcome to Xisto, again! Hope you enjoy your stay and I hope to see some good quality posts from you. If you have any questions/concerns please either post it in the "Questions/Query" section, or PM me or another moderator, we'll be happy to help!

Welcome Jess, Welcome Jongusmoe, I also only just joined. However Kubi just scared me - well not really, how does one go about to not revive an old thread? What level of activity is considered dead?Thanks in advance.

Welcome aboard, Jesse! I think you've found an excellent community with a great hosting service. As there are many topics and threads that may suit your interests, I don't think you'll have a problem collecting the hosting credits. As well, the people here are friendly and very supportive. Hope you enjoy your stay, and come back and post as often as you like.See you on the boards!

Welcome to Xisto Jesse!This is one of the best free webhosting providers out there. I have been an active member here for over half a year now and must say that I am 100% satisfied. The service and staff are superb. There has been little downtime, if any (I haven't seen anything happen yet), and the people here are trullly the friendliest and most helpful of any that I had seen. I wish you the best of luck on your future website. Don'f forget to post often, as it is the key element in keeping your free account active and your site up. I hope to see you again in the forums somewhere in the near future. Once again, good luck!

thank you all so much for welcoming me to Xisto. i have found it very easy to keep up on hosting credits and it helps while i am away and unable to post much when i do get busy it really helps and it works so thank you so much for that.! and yes i will see everyone around on the boards sorry that i havent been posting much latley as i have been busy with other various things that have been going on right now i will try to get back to posting a lot as soon as i can and as soon as i have the time to! bye for now!