xisto Community
snlildude87

Gogeta Sig [by Nguyen] i made a fireball

The only reason why I'm posting this is so that you guys can critique the little fireball thing that I made. Right now, it looks a bit like a glowing magnifying glass on his palms. What do you think?

Posted Image

well... the brushing of the bg looks plain, nice position of the popout though, i dont really like the text for some reason, and for the fireball you should lower the opacity slightly. 7/10

well great job snil!the ball looks really good (dont thing otherwise you bad boy :()infact the whole render looks nice!I dont know from where do you get these inspiration! If you have any website from where you take inspiration please tell us about that :Pwell the backround, render the fireball (ah! this time you got it right :() is good but the text..I think needs work!9/10

Eh, I don't think it's one of your better ones. The outer glow on the ball is kind of what throws it off, as well as the variances between styles on the render and the background. 6/10

it looks great 8/10 although it looks like a crystal ball instead of a fireball :( you should ad a bit of a fire effect and instead of lowering the opacity you should hihger it a bit, cause fireball are suppose to be transparent :P

well i glad i saw this, i can positivly say this is the word sig of the week, everything is off starting with the background its plain and doesn't fit the rest of the sig. text is ok but still could be better.now with the render the color alone ruins the whole thing, i see where you wehre going with the ball but i would have done more to make it look like energy then just a ball.my rating is 4/10i know you could do better then that.

It's interesting to look at. Certainly not your everyday kind of sig! The ball seems to pop out of the sig and I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing. It this supposed to be a ball of fire? If so, you may want to find a different render for it. If it's supposed to be an actual ball, then it looks great. The background almost matches the render, but not quite. The text needs some work because it stands out too much. I would make it smaller so that it's not competing with your focal point. You may also want to experiment with different fonts - something to match the hard angles of the render. I do like the sig, eventhough cartoons like this are my least favorite renders to see. It's very dramatic and eye catching. The popout ball makes it even more visually apealing. This sig has allot of potential. If you just worked with the background and text more, I think it could be great. The blending is very good, but that background needs some work. I will rate this a 7/10 for now. Hopefully we will see a revised version soon! :P