xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thecatcart

Too Much Homework! I have too much homeworkWhat about you?

im in 8th grade (9th grade math and english) (i didnt stay back fyi)and the math i get homework everynight (more then 30 questions a night which r atleast 2 part questions and hard like d=rt^2/tt (a formula for something and we have to answer like 10 questions (5 2 part questions) with this forumla which may change during questions then for english we get 4 vocablary books a year and we have to do a chatper in 2 days which is like 20 words(have to find defination and right down)then answer 60 questions with those words it is so annoying)

I have way way way too much homework.My teacher assigns us so much homework I don't have any time to play when I come home and she gives us barely any time to do anything in class!Does your teacher do this to you?

184897[/snapback]

OOhh I recognize that, but now I study Laws at the University. Here you plan out your own schedule, its so good if you have discipline do. So just make that homework so you can go to university 2!!! You just have 2 bite trough the ruff part of schoollife.

good-luck!

yes i TOTALLY agree!!1 my math teacher gives me hmwk EVERYDAY!! it gets on me, seriously!! (she's been giving me homework since the first day of school!!!)i can't get my site done...i have to stay up til 12:00 pm so i can watch my anime because i have no time to do it during the day....and i have been imprisoned from my free time. seriously T__T last year they didn't count our hmwk but now they did and it's really getting on me T_T

I think excessive amount of homework just shorterns your life because you have to stay up late in the night to the things you really like. And for those people that just turn in early and forget totally about leisure and hobbies, that kind of life is just so unexciting.However some subjects have a sort of equation where the more you do, the more you score. Such subjects include math, and some sciences like physics where you just need to practise and practise and practise till you perfect it have lesser careless mistakes and thus end up scoring higher. yay! :ph34r:

Yeah my teacherS are the same. I'm usually at my friends house on the weekends doing our research papers and other projects. One teacher sort of likes our group and thinks we're ALL THAT that she gives us more difficult topics to research about. It really annoys the crap out of me. :ph34r: (what does this smiley do?)

I used to have a lot of homework during my secondary school time ... everyday my life was full of homeworks and revision .... i will need atleast 3 hours per day to finish my homework ... and i used to have class tests and exams very often ... it's like 1 class test every 2 days ... those were the days ... it's like living hell .... it's so stressful and everyone was working so hard ... you have to work hard as well .. those days were damn tiring .... but now ... i feel like I'm hanging around doing nothing ....

Word of advice to all homework haters, 良药苦口, meaning, good medicine tastes bitter. What you might consider to be really painful now such as homework might actually prove helpful to you in the future. Though tough the going may seem, one must persevere if one wants to achieve great things. For only through hard work and perseverence can one hope to achieve great things in life.

Well i think it really madders what grade your in...

For example, my freshman year, HARDLY ANY HW!!

but when i got to my sophtmore year, it suddenly got sooo hard!! OH MY GOD i was spending about 7 houers every night on hw!!! and that was probly slaking off more than i should have caus i didn't do too well that year...

and THIS year... my junior year... god please help me... im probly only doing half of what i should be doing, and its taking me almsot all my time...

Well my school has a block schedule so its pretty cool... anyone else have a block schedule?

Here is how it works:

The days alternate, first day we have periods 1-4, and each one is an hour and a half long, and the seccond day, we have periods 5-7 each an hour and a half long, plus an "x-period" where we can go to teh teachers for help, play around on the computers, or even go home, for an hour and a half. Its pretty cool.:huh: But even that dosnt help. Between band, techcrew, ASB, and designing the website for our school...

...i have no time at all for ANYTHING AT ALL!