xisto Community
Evil Homer

Somethng Good.

Er...there are upgrade packages, you know. And if you want more space, Xisto - Web Hosting has paid (very cheap!) packages for you. Unless you want ...more space onto the 150 mb it's possible for you to have?

this is what im saying. you should add stuff like. you can buy upgrades. for example

1gb bandwidth more for 10 credits or like 1gb of space for 20 credits etc. thats what some sites do.

184578[/snapback]

It seems to me that you are stressing more on 1 GB he he he!

well, what I think that 150 MB is enough for any website because these days there are lot of websites which can host your images and mostly the space is consumed by images only! and if you are talking about forums then having such a big forum is very difficult untill and unless you have something speacial in your forums and if you are talking about bandwidth...then try to finish up 5 GB bandwidth first and then look for 1 GB extra :P

And if you want to know more about what exactly I mean then please do read this topic which was posted by the OpaQue (founder of Xisto)

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/356-unlimited-free-space-and-bandwidth/