xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

Another Metroid Sig

my PSCS trial will be over soon, i just made this sig i dont have many brushes so cant do mant good backgrounds. Hacent seen much tuts either. well..

Posted Image

i made this a bit quik, i was in a rush

Posted Image

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Edited as per request

Sig 1: the text is unique for at least i never seen it, brushing could be a lot better though, i would have just stuck with one render because, i seen the curse halo around that one one on the left side, and the one one the right that is in full color is blurry/pizelated, needs more work IMO.SIG 2: nice pop out sig, but background need color, should have went with a tech border on this one and the tech brushes that where use are a little blurry and pixelated, needa just a little more work.good effort either way.

averything is good except the tech border.. it doesnt look good... may i suggest some tech border to you?

this is my creation.. not good but the border looks nice i think...

Posted Image

That seems to be a partial thread hijack, Blu, but I dunno. I personally don't like that has so many renders but it looks really nice except for the background. The sepia tones rock :P

Hey microsoft...nice work buddy!I didnt like the first sig much but yes your second sig is really good...as i myself can't do tech sigs. :(:well the first one's background is not very good....the text is fine.the render is good as well..i mean you've used the render pretty well.the second one is having a nice tech border...and that round globe thingy on the right handside..makes it look good :P

They're all right I guess, alot better than anything I could make, but they don't seem to work for me. I am a metroid fan, and while it all seems original and what not, It just doesn't look right to me. Keep trying though!