xisto Community
Becca

My Hamsters ! My Hamsters

Posted Image

A picture of one of my hamsters

Because your BUTT ugly lmao kidding.Hamsters have about 36 teeth or 16 or something NOT 4. I thought I would tell you all that amazing fact. I found that out my my hamster book, it was a very good read. Oh and hamsters smell another fact.

Yes but mine are dying. I cried last time. And I will do again. I can't help it. God one of our NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTY teachers had two heart attacks and I was the ONLY one crying for him. I felt aweful for no reason.Hamsters are always cute..no matter if your a softy or not...they are cute to every one...who ever does not think so is either blind or um a boy.

I am really sorry your hamster died. :rolleyes: I know how you feel, because my hamster died last year. :) But I am glad you have some hamsters that you like now! :) (Oh, and about the story..... LMFAO)