xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sig Of The Week #6~~entries

We got the the Voting for 5 starting so we are going to set up the entries for SOTW #6. Now we are going to try out some new rules, this week we are going to be render specific, meaning that you have to use the same render everyone else is. EXAMPLE metriod: you must use a render from the metroid game i will post and example of the render you could use in your sig.

EXAMPLE RENDER

NOTE IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BEEN THE SAME IMAGE, JUST THE SAME CHARACTER.

THIS WEEK'S RULES:

Sig size min: 175x75

max: 400x150

Brushing: Grunge

Text: Must have at least your name.

Render: Metriod Render (any other renders and your entry will not be accepted)

Theme: you the colors of your render.

Entry due date: Entries will be closed for voting on Friday September 16th.

tisk tisk snlil should have posted in the discussion but guess what no one is going to touch men with this sig.

Posted Image

Well, I don't know if it's in the same league as some of the entries here, but I thought I'd give it a go just the same. I finally found some brushes I can use, all need now is to get some practice with them. Still learning how to use PS as well, being a former avid PSP user. I guess the more I make, I better I should get, well that's the theory anyway. :P

Posted Image

(I think Evil Homer missed something in the rules for this SOTW)

heh well tech isnt my strong point, lol so... i got rid of all tech things that are possible :P (appart from the scan lines) lol i experimented and i got a new border type :(

Posted Image

good luck all