xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dymondgurl

Dymonds Sig Request I need a sig pl

I am looking for a sig and I have a pic of some diamonds that i would like in my sig. I also would like my name to be written in script and the sig to also say dymonds are 4 ever. Is it possible to have the dymonds as the back ground and this pic in the sig alsoPosted ImagePosted Image. I would really appreciate it. Pl pm me if you need more details.

hmmm this is going to be a tough one to do with preset images, but if you let me change the text font i can do a gold like text with it, and possibly a diamond text as well, but going to need the time to sort this one all out.

hmmm this is going to be a tough one to do with preset images, but if you let me change the text font i can do a gold like text with it, and possibly a diamond text as well, but going to need the time to sort this one all out.

183963[/snapback]

I like your work so pl do what you need to. :)

Posted Image

This is the best i could do with the images provided at top. If you want anything changed tell me.

Posted Image

This is the best i could do with the images provided at top. If you want anything changed tell me.

184147[/snapback]

I like the way the diamond look and can we make the color blue instead of that goldish color and can we try this pic instead of the other one.Posted ImageThank you in advanced for all the help.

that one is better, the one i was trying for ended up far more complicated then it need to be, thanks for the help tru.