xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
patelg

Gaming Console, Which I Should Buy? which gaming console should i buy?

Go for Playstation 3. I'm not saying that Playstation 3 is the best because I'm not yet trying XBOX 360 and Nintendo Wii but because it has the great features and I even saw that an Ubuntu can be installed in Playstation 3 and it is really cool!

consoles are manydepends on ur needsif u want a portable console go for psp liteit is cheap handy and lot of appsif u want real gaming xperience go for ps3xbox has good graphics but it cant emulate ps3.but it is cheaper so it is upto u to decide

wait for the playstation 3, in this console you can play the games of playstation and playstation2 too. this consoles have the better games seen in the world like the final fantasy series and metal gear solid series. other games of the consoles are the resident evil, silent hill, gran turismo, etc.

the playstation 3 gonna have better specifications that the xbox360 and nintendo revolution, and have the games in the new format blue ray disc so the games gonna be for long and have better quality than the other consoles.

good ,and you are right , and i also play that game , and i think it is a good game for me , i love it