xisto Community
Saint_Michael

1000+ Brushes That I Use To Design Sigs every single one of them

1000+ brushes that i use please read instructions on this before downloading.

their is over 1000 brushes but i have grouped them together, in alphabetical order, highly recommend that you have a updated computer with big hard drive along with a go RAM or adobe photoshop 7-CS2 will freeze. also due to the large files, you need to give it time to let the brushes load as well.

the file is 402mb so it will take awhile due to the fact the way i set them up but now you know my secretes so enjoy.

http://www.gamefront.com/

thats the site.

Heh, i only have over 270 brush sets, and i cant even see the whole list of them in photoshop.

true i had that problem to so i grouped them together, and then just memorized the ones i use the most or the category i put them under.

that waaaaayy to wicked... 402 of brushes.. im downloading right now... great job saint micheal with the brushes... btw, im downloading your renders too...

Have you created all the brushes by yourself???

If NO, Do you have the permission to use them and redistribute the brushes?

If NO, Do you know what you are doing?

If NO, Then in simple words it is Piracy! And as good netigen and an honest computer user you should not do such evil deeds. Piracy is a big problem for IT community world wide. And I don't think Xisto id s place to share and use such WAREZ stuff.

If Yes, Then do know the consequences of doing piracy.

Anyways, take care.

Obiosly he dint create them but its more like hotlinking if he could downloaded them im sure other people like us, the Xisto members, have the rigths to download it. :) He is sharing his brushes he got/downloaded and putting them here.

...may take a while? my connection is deciding for itself how fast it goes. Im downloading at 156Kb/sec (if that is even possible on my connection) and then it will suddenly drop to 5Kb/sec. What is this world coming to?Cool brushes though, thanks. I'll sure to use them on my up-coming site.

If NO, Then in simple words it is Piracy! And as good netigen and an honest computer user you should not do such evil deeds. Piracy is a big problem for IT community world wide. And I don't think Xisto id s place to share and use such WAREZ stuff.

Anyways, take care.

Those brushes are probably PUBLIC DOMAIN. For example, if you download from a free font site and put up the font in your site and give credit, as long as YOU DO NOT SELL IT, it's not illegal.

PLUS, WAREZ are for commercial stuff. Unless Saint Michael bought them, then he's not doing anything wrong. Piracy is only for commercial stuff.

Actually, you shouldn't use such strong words right away. You should see if Saint Michael DID pirate the brushes. If you have confirmed this, then you have the right to say such things. You might say that you never blamed him for it, but you're implying it in some way. And if Saint Michael DID pirate them, then you're absolutely right. He should know the consequences. Please don't judge people right away. That's not only for nettiquette, but also in real life.

Anyways, take care.

183923[/snapback]

Where has the trust gone? It's like the money going to third world countries, down the drain. And I think he is aware of all the legal issues. And as icemarle pointed out, if it is COMMERCIAL brushes, then yes he can get done. However, this is entirely down to the owner's desretion, not yours.

Obiosly he dint create them but its more like hotlinking if he could downloaded them im sure other people like us, the Xisto members, have the rigths to download it. :) He is sharing his brushes he got/downloaded and putting them here.

184212[/snapback]

Again, I would say that it is Piracy then.

And Xisto is not a place to share Warez Stuff.

Any moderator or Admin, Please look at the matter immediately.

Again, I would say that it is Piracy then.

And Xisto is not a place to share Warez Stuff.

Any moderator or Admin, Please look at the matter immediately.

Hmm, before you say it's a Warez, ask Saint Michael if he bought the brushes. If he did, then it is piracy. If he didn't, then he's sharing PUBLIC DOMAIN (absolutely free and can be redistributed for free). Like I said, warez are for commercial stuff! Things that you buy! Did you just ignore my last post? Of course, if you proved that Saint Michael pirated it, you can say all you want about the brushes being pirated. You can't simply say it like that without knowing whether it is true or not. Sunny, I ask you, have you confirmed this?

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Fixed quote tags

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

to make sunny happy NO i did not make them, i tell you your like those people at gamerenders.com talking about whos ripping who, im just doing something to help other people out.

just to make you happy sunny, i will edit the post saying saying that i did not make these.

BUT I QUOTE

these are brushes that i use

no where in my post does it say that you have to buy them, or give me something in return.

if you don't want to use them don't download them, all i am doing helping other people out.