xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Evil_Amuter_WebsiteCoder

Hello

Hey Evil Coder,

Welcome To Xisto The Best Free Web Hosting.

Make Yourslf At Home Its Good To have more members every day This is a great community. Hope you get along with every one. Enjoy your stay and jour hosting. (when you get hosted :))

Click Here And Join The Army System

-Microsoft

welcome ot the club hopefully your name is just that and you won't be doing naything that warrents a banning.but enjoy your stay we have lots of topics to choose from lots of people to talk to and more.

Welcome to Xisto, Evil Coder! It's a pretty cook place, and with at least one person your could help with some coding (heh). SO I'm pretty sure you'll be helpful with your coding. :PAgain, welcome to Xisto!

I think you meant to spell Amateur but I'm not going to press charges about that or anything :PI'm Biscuitrat, your resident doofus-y graphics maker and evangel of validation. Watch out for Saint_Michael though. I think he has more sigs and renders on this forum than I have hosting credits - which is really saying something. (<3 Michael :()