xisto Community
pingusurf

Do You Really Get Paid? Do you really get paid?

[COLOR=blue]Hi, everybody, do we really get paid in all the sites ? No Mostly promise of high pay do not do that. I am new to this. As my experiance says, this is true. but if some body has got paid high returns by clicking etc can help me.

Hi, everybody, do we really get paid in all the sites ? No Mostly promise of high pay do not do that. I am new to this. As my experiance says, this is true. but if some body has got paid high returns by clicking etc can help me.

I think they do paid. I think the most reliable since i dont know much about this is google-ads they seem good to me. Although ive never paid something online since my parents think its un-safe.

[COLOR=blue]Hi, everybody, do we really get paid in all the sites ? No Mostly promise of high pay do not do that. I am new to this. As my experiance says, this is true. but if some body has got paid high returns by clicking etc can help me.

183686[/snapback]

I do autosurf and I do get paid. I put about $1,000 in, got it all back, and now I have a little over $2,000 working for me. I'm getting back about $600 a month. It should go up at least $100 per month, if all goes well.

Some people think autosurf is a no-brainer, but it takes a lot of time and brain power researching good programs and figuring out how to make money in each one (they're all a little diffeent).

Some people think all autosurf programs are scams. That isn't true either, but there are definitely more scams and Ponzi schemes than legitimate programs, which makes this a real gamble. Also, there are more crooked members than crooked owners, so many good programs get hacked out of business. Then everybody loses.

Most people can't figure out how these sites can afford to pay so much, but the honest ones invest in other even higher paying schemes so they can continue to pay members even if nobody new signs up. (The real money is in currency exchanges, but I haven't figured them out yet--LOL!)

My advice to anyone who wants to play this dangerous game is to go through everything you don't need anymore, that still has value, sell it on eBay, then go looking for autosurf sites that take PayPal (they're safer). Use your eBay/PayPal money to gamble with (and this is definitely gambling) and see what happens.

If you aren't into eBay, think of some other way to make some extra money, so you aren't using the rent or grocery money for this, or borrowing off a credit card. You want to use money that you can afford to lose, because none of these things lasts forever, so you could lose it all.

I'd be glad to share everything I've learned and all the programs I'm in, but I don't fool with free stuff, so you'd have to be able to put about $10 in each one to make them pay or my programs won't help you much. I can still share some info, however. I've been working on a site for autosurf. It isn't finished, yet, but it can't hurt and I'm not selling anything, so you're welcome to check it out without getting spammed, scammed, or blasted with ads (except Google Adsense).

Fun4TheMoney Autosurf Site

If you have any questions about autosurf, I'd be happy to answer them.

Best autosurf program. (my vote)4% / dailyMin spand 4$ max spend 16.000 $ :)50 day expire / upgradeNormal surf time (20 sec)Good site. Perfect earnig and 100 % paying.Best Paid to mail.Yourptr.compoint email0.2-10cent mailtraffic exchange pluginbubble gamepaid to promote 0.67/CPMBest paid to promote.Paid-to-promote.comearnig 0.001$-5$ / cpmvery fast scriptfast payoutreal payMy best 3 Site :)