xisto Community
sunny

$1 Million In Google Adsense Earnings Google Adsense earning opporunities.

These are really well thought businesses and it's not over night setting it up and making it work. It takes a lot of knowledge and business skills to get such a good business. I can't stop appreciating them. But it's not going to happen to any blog out there. This must be a whole bunch of blogs made by people who know what they're talking about and they should talk about thaings that are searched and get people interested in.

$1 Million in Google AdSense Earnings

Yes, it is true. Jason Calacanis recently revealed in his blog that he is on track to earn a million dollars from AdSense over the year ahead.

Read this blog at:

http://www.aol.com/

Calacanis runs Weblogs Inc., a network dedicated to creating trade weblogs across niche industries. And he?s quickly proven that AdSense is a credible advertising partner.

As their network has grown, so has their AdSense revenue. In January 2005 they earned an average of $580 per day. In March it was $737. In May it was $1,585. One day in July, just before he made the blog entry referred to above, they earned $2,335. Remember that is just for one day. If they can take that daily average to $2,740 they?ll be earning a rate of $1 million for a year. And Calacanis predicts that reaching daily earnings of $3,000 or even $5,000 is quite achievable.

That?s quite an achievement. Keep in mind that Calacanis has 103 bloggers on the payroll and nine staffers. Even so, many webmasters would give an arm or a leg to have even a third of that.

Google?s AdSense has been revolutionary. It has become firmly established as the darling of the online advertising industry. Although rumors are heard of major competitors launching a similar service, AdSense?s premier position seems secure for now.

In essence, AdSense has made it possible for almost anyone with a web site or blog to earn some revenue from advertising, without having to employ sales people or spend precious time searching for advertisers.

AdSense works like this. Webmasters sign up for an account in just a few minutes. They receive a small snippet of code to include on their web pages. Google will then automatically serve advertisements that are relevant to the content on the webmaster's pages. When someone visits the webmaster's site and clicks on one of Google's AdSense advertisements, the webmaster earns a fee. Advertisers can pay anywhere from five cents to a hundred dollars per click, and the webmaster receives a percentage of that fee.

So, just shocked like me? Just get ready and start your work to maximize your Adsense earnings. If you have any tips how to increese the earning, then please share it here.

Google have proven once again that they excel at designing innovative Internet services. If you are in the web industry and have not yet used AdSense, then perhaps you should try it out. Or if you are already using it, perhaps Calacanis? impressive results will encourage you to track the performance of your AdSense units more closely, fine tune their positions and formats, and take your earnings to a new level.

COPIED POST!! USER FINED!

That is awesome business and that amount probably offsets his own advertising costs to some degree. However, i doubt that the 1 million from adsense alone comes to any kind of profit for that organisation.

That guy needs lots and lots and LOTS of bandwidth if he wants to earn 1 million dollars off adsense..... That would be extremely hard.... Anyway, if you copied that post, you are supposed to quote it and probably want to post a link to that topic....

Wow, maybe adsense doesn't hurt after all, I mean it looks annoying but I'd rather grab that one million dollars.I have thought of putting advertising on my site but I don't really think I will because it really annoys my users and I have another cleaner way of earning money in mind.

Holy Moly!!!!! That's almost unbelievable! I have had the adsense ads on my sight for several years now, and I will be lucky if I get my first check from Google by the time I am retirenment age! (so far, that is my entire "savings plan" for my retirenment! LOL You have to have $100 before they will send you any money. I'm not sure I will ever make it.

blablabla i am doing currently around 4200 dollars per day and in the end of the month i dont earn anything similar to that amount per day why?because there are expenses, there are employees, there are taxes, there are savings and partnersi hate when people just put raw values, if i earned 4k and spent 5k how nice that would sound? and believe me sometimes with some invesments is what happens ...

How to get more visitors to your blog$1 Million In Google Adsense Earnings

I share with all of you some tips for getting a lot of traffic to your blogs:Tip 1: Make a good contentThis point is very importantTip 2: Make a brand around your blogThis point is very important because your visitors return to your blog in the future.Tip 3: Get high quality backlinksThis point is very important because Google is a major search engine.Tip 4: Promote your site on social websites like facebook, myspace and news aggregators like Digg.Tip 5: Post frequentlyTip 6: Be patientThis is the most important tip because only with years of hard work you see a good results.

-reply by Rich Guy

There are many tricks to winning with adsense, one BIG one is LOTS of traffic, if you cant get 6, 7, or even 8 figure impressions daily its just gonna be change every month. And some of the highest paid clicks are travel and finance, computers etc. And, its all based off their adwords advertising, which I have been a victim of as well. They are basically charging a company X amount of dollars perclick depending upon the keywords they choose. And the advertisers who use adsense get a small commission of their clicks, say 10% or whatever, I'm not really sure. What blows me away is, the fact that they are SO concerned about valid clicks, when they are still getting their money, a multiBillion dollar company is worried about who is clicking their ads. But trust me, adsense can make some serious bank if your willing to put in the work to get the traffic and have a good site.-reply by bpeeps

I tried using a program to show me how to use google adsense. But i kept getting confused. and on top of tht i dont have money to do ppc which is the reason why i dont think it would have worked for me. Any suggestions!

Holy Moly!!!!! That's almost unbelievable! I have had the adsense ads on my sight for several years now, and I will be lucky if I get my first check from Google by the time I am retirenment age! (so far, that is my entire "savings plan" for my retirenment! LOL You have to have $100 before they will send you any money. I'm not sure I will ever make it.

I agree wit you. what does google have fro those who have little to no capital