xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lozbo

I Had 59 Credits and they cut me out to 2

As soon as i joined the "hosted" (by actually creating my account, having enough credits), they took out all my credits and left me just two... Is this normal or is there a way to get them back?

thats normal thats why you get 10 or 30 credits to get the packages, then you build up from their.so the only way to get your credits up is to post and post again, like everyone that has mention this before its not that hard to get credits, thats why tutorials are your best friend in the whole wide world if you know something that will help out others (don't take from other sites), then you will be golden with no worries.

This kind of question has been so common as of late, thus it's been answered many times. When you apply for hosting, and you are accepted, your credits will automatically be reset to 2. It doesn't matter if you applied for package one or two, they will be reset. If you get package one and want to upgrade to package two, your credits will be reset. Basically, if you don't want to be ticked off for losing alot of credits, obtain the minimal amount needed to apply for the targeted package (10 for package 1, 30 for package 2). Since you decided to accumulate much more than was necessary, you lost more than what you could have.But, don't fret, gaining credits is easy, just remain active here at Xisto forums, posting quality posts, and you should rebound quickly...