xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Season 2-episode 12(unique Tech Sig) tech/grunge/abstract

i think this is one of the best looking tech sigs that i have ever done, where i give the border a fog like glass tranparency, the only thing i see wrong with this one is the text, as i see it i don't think text is even need for this one at all.

Posted Image

How do you do that? i mean, damn, its really cool all your designs... Where was that forum to "ask saint michael to do me a sig"? hehe :)

its in the request sigs forum in gfx forums., but you could always pm me or im at yahoo or msn.

Wow, most of the sigs I've seen posted lately have been more of the same thing, and boring for me, which is why I haven't bothered commenting on them. But this one definately caught my attention, so I guess I'll comment away....I love it, unique grungetechabstractish(no idea) background, plus sweet tech border, the left render(his face) is kinda meh, I keep thinking it may look better without it, but I also keep thinking it wouldn't, so yeah its fine.The text is plain, not much detail, but as you said it doesn't really matter with this sig.So..10/10 in rating, gj.

i think that was your first 10 you ever gave me on a sig ever, but now i got a a new brush to use, so it should be interesting what i make with it.

Ooooo nice! :ph34r: I like this one. I really like the border that you did. The background and colors look great. The closeup and far away renders make a nice contrast in the sig. Good job on brushing. Isn't it cool when everything falls together? Allot of different elements but it all works together to create a very striking and awesome looking sig. The text is fine. It's there if you want to see who made the sig, but otherwise most people will probably not see it. I think it would have been cool to see the render's eyes in one of the renders, but that's probably just me. You can add allot of dramma with just one look! :D Anyway, this one's a keeper. Good job!