xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
giuseppe_ita

Ms Access db support

:(:( Hallo guys,I'd like to know if is it possible to use MS Access databases.If yes any help will be appreciated.For example should be useful to know how DNS are configuredand how to read first steps to implement that db on my site. :(:D ByeThanks in advance :):):)
Notice from snlildude87:
42 byes are not necessary. 1 is enough.*post edited and user warned*
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Hey giuseppe_ita!I think you are basically asking question regarding the hosting packages....you can get more details about it by going onto the homepage of XistoSecondly, when you'll get the hosting...then you will come to know about that becasue then you'll be having the access to the cpanel.and if you want to know how cpanel looks then there is a provision for that as well....simply go into the NEWS section and you'll find the post related to that.I hope this helps you! :)

these would be supported in windows servers. :) but i'm afraid ms access databases are not supported in Xisto servers. you may want to try out MYSQL instead.

Well you COULD access one using PHP, if it's saved on the server... using the OBDC protocol. But it's easier to use the included MySQL database, and you can export MS Access databases in MySQL format if I'm not mistaken.Panda