xisto Community
eldeo

The Best Movie Have You Ever Seen

Best comedy I have ever seen got to be "Groundhog Day". This is much more than a hilarious movie, it's quite deep and philosophical - it's about trying to make the best of your life because, if you don't, it's like living the same day over and over again. If I have to name one movie as the best movie I have ever seen though, this is "Festen", the first and best Dogma film. This should be one of the most powerful movies ever shot, I higly recommend this for everyone...

By far my favorite movies have to be the James Bon series with Peirce Brosnan, why Peirce? because i gre up with him as bond so seeing the older ones with robert moore is just weird because its like... thats not bond lol. Also most of his movies are good, then any movie with Chris Farleu ARE DA BOMB, hes so friggin hilarious man it aint even right. Too bad the poor guy had to go be a retard and OD. Also Adam Sandler is a wicked actor too gotta love that guy, whoo happy gilmore. "the price is wrong, *BLEEP*"

1. 13 Ghosts

2. Kingdom Come

3. I, Robot

4. i'm not sure if it's a drama, but Run Lola, Run is in my book

5. animation: The Incredibles

Hmmm I'd have to go with POTC(Pirates Of The Caribian(sp?)), I haven't seen it in a while cuz my gramma had it but I can't borrow it cuz she lent it to her daughter my aunt Rena and never got it back :/ which is no surprise. But I still think it owns, Captin Jack Sparrow>you.