xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

Psp do u have one?

I plan on getting a psp soon, it seems to be worth what it costs. I'm most intrested in the fact that you can access the internet with it. It would be a great gadget to have when I'm in a position where there is nothing to do such as waiting for a bus.

UMD movies are dumb. dont buy the psp for its umd movie feature. its just a nice added bonus.i would actually reccommend the iPod video right now, but thats only if you are not going to just pick one, and never pick up a PSP.when the PSP comes out with a hard drive, the iPod will be obsolete.until then, it depends what you want.if you want mass storage music, then get an ipod. if you want to play games, and a little bit of music/movies. then get a psp.the video feature of the iPod, and the music features of the PSP are just added bonuses, and shouldnt weigh much of a factor when deciding.when the PSP HDD comes out, it will be a full fledged media center for music, movies, and games. but thats probably a year away, so if you must have something now, consider what it is youre wanting more. music or games.