xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

Psp do u have one?

My brother owns one. I must say I'm not glad a blew a few hundred on that thing, for one it's not exactly usefull unless you travel a lot and their are actually more movie than games out for it. Too much money for what you get, give me Gameboy Color or Sega Game Gear anyday.

A few people on my school own one. I think it's a nice thing, only a little big. It's even bigger then first Game Boy maybe. But the grapics and features are really cool.

i have had 1 since the spring and its great!! you can do so much more with it then any other console. you can even play online mode if you have a router (i think) i havent done it yet but it should be fun. its great for car and airplane rides also a great time killer :) . Even before it came to the US it the entire shippment sent from asia to US was sold out! its amazing what this little guy can do.

Some of the people in my old school does. But it still doesn't interest me enough for me to get it...Only one of the games that they released interest me and thats Dynasty Warriors but I heard that its stupid.

LOL.. Good Point :PI think everyone would want to have a PSP.. I mean who won't?? It's the latest on portable technology, and the features and graphics are amazing.With the latest firmware release people can surf the web on the PSP. :(That's good when ya need to increase your credits, and you're out of house.. LOL

When I went to the US a friend of mine asked me to buy a PSP... So I bought it and tested it... There are some points to consider, the most important is that it have it's own format (the UMD) making it harder to use pirate games (I don't know if there is any way to circumvent this)...Also, it's hella expensive and got a small screen and the graphics look like 64bit consoles; I would never buy one for me :P

It's still a bit too expensive atm for me. And there aren't that many games out. But I must admit, every time I walk past a shop that has one on display it does attract my attention for a while. It be great if they had testers out, like they do with the DS or other Gameboys when they came out. But I guess it is too expensive to let kids get their grubby hands on it and break the knobbly bits. Stupid humans.Anyway, it'll most likely drop down in price in about a year and have a bigger variety of games out so I'm just going to save my pennies and get one sometime in the future.

psp prices here are getting cheaper nowadays...i feel like buying one..and im planning to get one with the older firmware versions sicne ill be able to find hombrew apps for it compared to a psp with a newer firmware version @_@

My friend has a psp, and i think it is the best portable gaming system out there. It looks a little pricy but it's really worth it. The only thing i don't like is that you can't play Dvd's, because you have to get the movie in the form of the psp cd's or whatever it is. But its really worth it and really fun to play and it looks pretty nice too.

The psp is just too expensive, and has been neglected in terms of what it is supposed to do. There are very few good games for it out, and a lot of the ones that are out are just ports of old games. The PSP is supposed to be a portable GAMING system and there are no GAMES. All of the other features are nice and all but you can get other devices that will easily outperform the psp, ie Ipod, portable DVD player, etc...Unless some good games start showing up for it, it's just not worth it.

I was thinking about getting one, but I think it's a little out of my range for now. My gameboy will do untill the price goes down. I played my friends, and the graphics are very good for a handheld system. I haven't gotten a chance to play a Nintendo DS yet, but I'm sure I will. :huh:

I own a PSP.... But i let my Roomate use it more then i. its ok for games or tranporting computer files but for playing Music or watching movies i dont find its worth it. They did try to sqezze alot into it. Also ive had some problems using mine files certain files not allowed, ive had a few files disappear.... and i find music quality isnt that great.