xisto Community
epox

Two Classic Sigs Of All Times what do you think about it?

i recently made this two sigs, the second sig message is in spanish but it means something like the force is with you,i hope you like it!

finally you posted your keith richards always wanted to comment on that, i see where you going with with the pencil filter (i think), but i would have gone with the same filter for the background as well, i see a lot of good stuff happening to it, just have to work it out.the animation is choppy, thus ruining your sig, good use of the fractal, its give it the depth that it needs with the green color.

8/10 for the first one7/10 for the second oneThe first one looks really cool.However I don't like the text on the first one.The second one looks really strange.It looks...choppy.

The Second one is much better. The first sig, it's just filters>difference. Then added a render, and blurred.Too little steps, and not enough details.Fix that 1st sig, and i'll re-evaluate it =)