xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jonolomu

Starcraft 2 ???

Hey, i was just wondering, is there ging to b a starcraft 2 coming out at all, becasue i recon the original owned. I know there is gonna b starcraft ghost, as a splinter cell type of thing (stealth) but wat about a decent rts?

What would be great is if they, as they showed in the final credits of Warcraft 3 if you played through it, is to make a starcraft RTS but built upon the Warcraft 3 engine. The units would be awesome and the gameplay would be great.

well starcraft is one of the most playing online games for already several years!starcraft2 is coming? well not yet, first there is starcraft: Ghost. i hope they will introduce an new starcraft at the end of 2005. I don't play starcraft online anymore, only trough LAN with my brother if my internet is down <_<. but if anybody knows something about the new starcraft, pls let me know, VERY interested!Greetz, ZorBiX

SC 2 ? i've been hearing this so nearly 1 and a half year !and still sees nothing out there ..SC:bw is really a nice online game .. i would rather play sc than wci think that sc is faster in every aspect ... n wc need a lot of micro-managementn i dun like wc because it's hard to kill some one ... not like sc .. 6 zerling rush is enough to ruin a base ... or offensive cannon .. or do u like rushing svc ? lol <_<

lol, StarCraft two wont be comming out for another 3 years . . .

oO what makes you think they are even making one oO?

yea i think it will come out. if blizzard saidd it was gunna come out. Then most likely it will come out within a year or 2. Most games that are good sumtimes the dates get pushed back and it takes a few months longer for them to finish the programming and the testing before releasing the final version of the game.But i cant wait for it to come out.

talking of Blizzard... does any1 remember how long people had to wait for warcraft 3 and diablo 2?I think that SC 2 will come out in the future, but still... the future is uncertain :(

i think starcraft2 is not coming yet, first there is starcraft: Ghost. i hope they will introduce an new starcraft at the end of 2005. I don't play starcraft online anymore, only trough LAN with my brother if my internet is down . but if anybody knows something about the new starcraft, pls let me know!

They will prolly make an SC2. It would be kickass. But I say WC3 is still cool. Currently WC3 is better than SC to me except you can only get ops when on SC in an op channel. Otherwise I say wc3 is better. But if an SC2 were to come out it would be like 20x better than WC3 prolly.

I highly dobut that there will be any release of StarCraft 2, not that StarCraft was released in 98, it's been almost 7 years since it's relase, if they were planning to have a sequel edition, wouldn't they have released it when Warcraft 2 was released? Anyways, Kerrigan is happy, and rules the world. There's not much for a sequel. :angry: