xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vibutx

Family Guy Sig

not bad for a 2 minute job, but the following that should be fixed,1: put the render on top of the brushing it gives it more depth since you put a drop shadow with it.2: brushing is not bad but you should fill in the white with another color of that same brush maybe a darker blue will good well with it.3: with using the slate grey if you want to call when your name is at use that as your depth gauge for the rest of your sig, everyone can see the depth that color gives just spread it around and it would even look better.

Nice job on your sig! I really like the blue icey brushing, but I agree with everyone else and think that the doggy render would probably look much better on top. After you do that, I think it would really benefit from some nice text. I always think sigs look barren without some kind of initials, a name, or something. That brushing is very interesting though. It really draws your eye. Nice work, it just needs an extra bit of attention to make it perfect! :)

ei great job for a 2 minutes work as another friend says .... honestly i like more the simpsons than family guy ... and whats the name of that new series??? amercian father??? american guy ??? . ... hehehe cool sig

Is it me or did you just do filters?It's not that impressive.But another thing, does anyone win an award for making a signaute in 2 minutes, no? But they do win and get recongnation from making GOOD Peices that took time and thought.

He has his username on the right hand side in a double drop shadow type thinger..I'm feeling the sig, I like the dog (whose name escapes me) on the bottom though... I'm odd I guess. Gives it an abstract look, different from these 'normal' sigs.I'd hit you with a 6/10. And Frozen, no offense, but the dude said he has better work, just wanted a review on something he threw together in a few mins.. 'pieces' is spelled I before E... :)Panda