xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
drenomus

Gamespot I Dont Like You!

for the people that say that i not view metal gear solid 3 with an objetive view and i only saw it as a fan, Maybe is true; taking an example for the post that talks about resident evil zero, i put this: metal gear solid 3 take a big evolution for his predecesors (not as RE zero to his predecesor), the game system now is based in surviving, eat animal in the forest, the usage of CQC, and the story based in the age of the 60ts, is a concept never seen in game before, the psicological models of the characthers where made so cautelious to make a sensation of a real story.For me this is a revolutionary concept, and for thing as the graphics, sound, and control, this was exploded to the maximum point.Maybe this explains my inconformation for the 8.7 point of gamespot, and other problem that i encounter in gamespot is the califications in games multiconsole, my example is silent hill 4 the room, in this page say that the version of xbox is better than ps2 ONLY for the graphics, they dont know that the ps2 have less capacity than xbox? how can they say that the version of xbox is better than ps2 version only for this?Ah, one more thing: metal gear solid 3 is not my favorite game, my favorite game is Dragon Quest 7, and my favorite metal gear is metal gear 2 solid snake for MSX.

i thought they stole your money or soething...dont hate em just because of a rating...jus vote it up more or whatever you can do since i dont know anything about gamespot...besides it must not be that bad if your using it

8.7 ? Well... i belive that's good enough for a game like that. It's almost 9. If I would see a game rated with 8.5 on gamespot that I would be interested into, I'd buy it! 8.7 is good enough for MGS 3 in my opinion. You should check other games and their rating.

Ah, one more thing: metal gear solid 3 is not my favorite game, my favorite game is Dragon Quest 7, and my favorite metal gear is metal gear 2 solid snake for MSX.

You like Dragon Quest too? Actually, I'm a big fan of the entire series including the spin-offs like Dragon Quest/Warrior Monsters. I do hopw that they release a lot more in English, because since it's not known here and popular in Japan, I feel kinda sorry for Square-Enix... (mostly for the Enix part, of course) :P Of course, some people loathe this game's graphics and give it a low rating. Games are not all about those. Reviews are people's own opinions, and they can make it helpful or damaging. It's up to them.

how the people of gamespot put a calificationof 8.7 to metal gear solid 3 snake eater, this people are so ridiculous, this game have a great evolution compared to this predecesor and similar games.

Why don't you just use the services like screens and movies etc? The review is only a small opinion, the real Gamespot is so you can get information on new games and other stuff. If you can get that stuff better elsewhere, then that's fine, but complaining because of a review is a bit useless. Everyone has different expectations and feelings about a game.

OK, take Star Wars episodes 1, 2 and 3. I personally really liked them, but I know that quite alot of people didn't feel like that. It's probably due to me being born after the origionals were released. They have a right to say that they're rubbish, while I have a right to like them, however nievely.

In the same way it doesn't matter if Gamespot have different views because of different factors. :P

You like Dragon Quest too? Actually, I'm a big fan of the entire series including the spin-offs like Dragon Quest/Warrior Monsters. I do hopw that they release a lot more in English, because since it's not known here and popular in Japan, I feel kinda sorry for Square-Enix... (mostly for the Enix part, of course)  :P Of course, some people loathe this game's graphics and give it a low rating. Games are not all about those. Reviews are people's own opinions, and they can make it helpful or damaging. It's up to them.

184386[/snapback]

yes im a fan of Dragon quest, i have the roms of dragon quest 5 and 6 in english, you know that the games was only released in Japanese and this roms are dificult to obtain, in november of this year is gonna release Dragon quest 8 in english version (yes with the name dradon quest, no more dragon warrior) if you want information visit IGN, if you want to contact me my mail is demondreno@yahoo.com.ar

If you contact me you have to know, im latinoamerican, so if you talk spanish better.

see you Icemarle