xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arboc7

Hello Everybody!

Hi Everybody!I'm arboc7, of course. I love computers, and I can code in ASP, PHP, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, and XML. I'm currently learning Java and JSP. I am also developing my own Content Management System for educational institutions, specifically libraries. It is called Islands.I've been poking around some today, and this seems like a nice community. I look forward to helping out!~arboc7

Excellent! Welcome aboard. There are many things here to interest you, and there are also many things you can do to help others. Welcome to Xisto!

In reference to Microsofts link...

To play the army game on Xisto, click on Microsoft's link.

To play with advanced players, play over at IPB Gaming , where you will still find a community of folks from Xisto.

Welcome to Xisto, arboc7! I'm pretty during your time here you'll learn other stuff, which if you need any help don't be afarid to ask anyone. We're a pretty friendly group around here.I also love computer, ;P my family has to dragged me from my computer. I've yet to learn PHP, but hoefully I'll get to.Again, welcome to Xisto and I hope you enjoy your stay!

grrr lame ppl =,=.. anyways Welcome to Xisto! Arboc7! my name is Daniela and its nice to "meet" you anyways im 16 and i only know to code a little php, css and html n_nU i live in Mexico in a beach city called Puerto Vallarta, and i attend to high school =D i hope you stay! and if u ever need help u can always count with us! (me included xD) just PM!

Hi arboc7,Welcome to the trap 17 forums. Yup, it's a very nice community.There's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. There's lots of ASP, PHP, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, and XML coders here at the forums and tones of helpful info already posted. Also there's some Java & JSP info too. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX