xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Bush Nominate Roberts As Chief Justice One conservative to replace another?

It's hard to believe that the Chief Justice is no longer William Rehnquist. He was the answer to the citizenship exam question: Who is the Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court? Ans: William Rehnquist. Wow...Personally, I think Bush brings death to his people in a karma-like way. So many people have died during his terms already. Just think, during Bush's reign all kinds of natural disasters occured (hurricanes, tsunamis), war, terrorist attacks, Supreme Court Justices died...Of course, I'm not saying that Bush wants these things to happen or is directly responsible for them. He probably can't do much about most of them, but he has bad luck I tell you.

well it was a matter of time rehnquist had cancer so he was just bidding his time but i disagree with roberts taking the head spot, he hasn't even join the supreme court and already he is giving the top spot, one of the older members should have taken it and not him.