xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

How To Upload Files (html N Picd) To My Subdomain? Help me please....

1) do a google search for filezilla (should be the first link in google) if you prefer ftp method of transfer. Download and install.2) in the address bar put your address of your ftp which should be something likeftp.<name>.trap17.com3) in the username put your login name for the control panel *refer to your pm from wassie or admin for these details*4) of course your password and port # will be 21 which is also default if left blank.**you can find these 4 input text boxes towards the top of the ftp program.**5) once it is connected you will see a box on the right hand side that has your site and all the folders etc.6) on the left hand side is your computer and all the files as you navigate through that are on your machine. 7) I always make sure I am in either a) my www folder on my site or my public_html folder.8) then locate the files i wish to upload on my machine via the box on the left right click on the file(s) and select upload**to get files from your server reverse the process stated above. Note also that Filezilla is a free program under the GNU license**