xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Acidify

Dont Vote Bush! Hurricane Katrina

I am so tired of Bush.He drove the usa into the ground.Look at how he just went out and started a war just so he can be well known in history.He can take food and send help to Aruba and India but he cant help people in his own country.This man took 5days to send food and troops over to Orlando.He should of been there soon it hit day that morning.He can run to flordia where is bother is governer when they have a hurricane but he can help anyone else.100's and 100's of people died because he took so long.He knew the hurricane was going to hit there and he was surpose to be prepared.He should of had at least 40,000 troops out there the first morning after it happened.Those people where diein one by one out there with no food and oil water.People cant last 5days without water.And then they ask why are they stealing and killing.Most of them stealing stuff to survive because the government took so long to respond.There were only a couple crack head fools stealing tvs when they know they need food and why would they steal a tv when its no way to get out of town with it.But those people were like bush need to bring his tail down here on the news and next thing ya know when the media starts he wanna rush down there like he really cares.He was drinking clean water and eating luxury food when they were geting blown away.If I was president I would of gathered the money to get these supplys when I weatherman reported the hurricane.He should of been geting their main needs of food,water,and medicine together or planning on how he would get them out the city.But yet even after it happened he still didnt go down there.They just started geting people off the roofs today.One man that was on the news said they treated them like dogs and terrorist when they were getting them out the city and one ladie on the news said she would never go back and she seen more people die that day then she have seen in her whole life.SO DONT VOTE BUSH THIS TIME AROUND :)

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Moving to Vent...
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

1)Bush can't be re-elected. He's served his 2 terms.2)I can't vote anyway, I'm only 12. 3)I would vote for him anyway. He's done a lot of stinky things, but his good stuff outweighs his bad stuff. As for New Orleans, it's part of the President's job to help, but it's mainly the Governor and Mayor's job to evacuate New Orleans, not Bush's.And if he hadn't started a war, Sadaam Husein wouls have launched Weapons of Mass Destruction at us, and probably made the USA a lot worse than it is now.By the way, are you a democrat?

well lucky for us one of two ways to get rid of bush impeach his butt or the other way in which i cannot mention but all i have to the next president better not screw up because he has alot of fixing up to do.

He wont be running for presidency....so you dont have to worry about giving vote to him...May be thats why he also dont care about people...Who knows...Only him and God.

Look at how he just went out and started a war just so he can be well known in history

He started a war because there were fears of weapons of mass destruction. He started this war to protect the citizens of his country and others. People don't spend money on war for no reason and he was wrong about the mass descruction weaponary but he overthrew an evil dictator. Did you not see those peoples faces when the statue of their tyrant's statue was knocked down?

He can take food and send help to Aruba and India but he cant help people in his own country.

People in India are in a much worse situation than in America. There is a lot of pressure on the government to give aid to starving, dieing third world countries. Is it wrong to help someone else?

And I suppose I could do the same thing for every one of your arguments. Some members have been complaining against this topic. For one thing you posted it in the General Talk forum when it should have at least been in The Vent.

Although this topic is largely your opinion, I feel that is inappropiate for these boards so I am locking it.

//Locked