xisto Community
rip

Question Again

Don't get carried away by other companies who claim to give UNLIMITED SPACE AND BW! Just upload a couple of MP3's and they will Delete your accounts right away! Even though We generally do NOT allow hosting of ZIP and MP3 files, You still can. But if you do, Your account will not be upgraded beyond 1GB Bandwidth. So we still allow you to SPAM your Account. Now no other competitor would offer that!

is this implide to the 150 mb space and 5 gig bw?... :)

So let me see if i understood: this has nothing to do with Xisto right? you are talkin about other web hosting companies? we can upload mp3 at Xisto can we? i mean, not every mp3 is an illegal song...

You can upload the odd mp3 or exe (one or two) but you cannot make your site a site which only offers mp3 and exe downloads, like download.com for example.

The reason for this is if you do it causes the servers to lag because Xisto's site are on shared servers.

also it just makes it easier to control the illegal content flowing on the internet especially since this is a free hosting site.