xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
epox

Replies And Credits may replies count?

may replies count on hosting credits?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think there's good topics on the board and they could be ranked by the number of replies, may be replies could help counting hosting account, not huge but a litle help, minimal.

hey epox go to the invisionize.com i think and look up mods see if it exsist, but i do think that it was taken into consideration awhile back don't know what happen though.

Not a bad idea mr. pox. I like it. However it'd eventually corrupt itself I think.I was around back before the whole hosting credits shindig, and I liked it then, but Mr. Que (OpaQue) comes up with better ideas all the time, and I have to say this is the best.Panda

well i think what opaque would think when installing a mod, the question would be would it help out or will it just be abused, and will it work with the current forum as well. we had the reputation system awhile back but since the update to forum the original creator hasn't done a update to my knowledge.

okay,well,sometimes i wanna say:members here of Xisto,however where you come from,whenever you joined our members communication.we just know the thing that if we got host space here we just need the credits and keep our host account by this growing or discreasing credits points.and we post replies or we open the new topic,we just need more quality posts or articles so that we can get more points for our posts.and if we just post one or two words by one post there was nothing credits points we could got from it i think.if we just planed a post for a long time and worte them by your keyboards,then just copy it to the forum,if it's about some hundreds words on one article of your post and it's just wrote by your self not copying from any other where especially on google.you will find you could get 3--4points for this article,after sometimes you will not been warned for the article is writing by you but not others,so your article is not spam post.you will be very pleased see that,you could keep your host easily and not so hard post post again and again..replie again and again,oh,no.hehe.you see,there were so many members they keep the host for 1 year but their post accounts are not so big amount,it's a thing with more skills we should used to.good luckguangdian.