xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Avalon Gift Sigs version 1 and version 2

here are you gift sigs avalon version 1 and version 2 enjoy and if your not avalon post your comments here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

well these are awesome sigs Mike......as usual!I like the light effect on car render in the first one and in the second I like the text and the background!:) wondering, when will I receive a gift? :)

Thank you SM, very cool sigs as always! :) Just wondering what sort of car that is? It looks like a car I would love to have but probably be too scared to drive in case somebody crashes into it!Thanks again mate. :)

well lets just say niether of us could afford a down payment or the insurance just to keep that thing running :).well to recieve a gift from me you have to do several things, but since i won't mention them cuz then you do them :). besides your still a fresh face in the gfx department, lwt see some more work of yours so people can see what your have in you.