xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sPo0k3s

Ever Paid For 2080 Peoples' Lives?

I looked and it is sad, always sad to see our service men die as a result of protecting our freedom. Our way of life. What is even more tragic is alot of these soldiers died from firearms sold illegaly to Iraq by France, Russia and Germany. Firearms that the UN sanctioned that should not be sold to Iraq under any circumstance. Now we know why France, Germany, and Russia didn't want us to invade. They were profiting on making Saddam more powerful. We already knew he had WMDs....he killed his own people with it, now he was being supplied technology to do evenmore damage.

well i know 3 people on that list 2 i worked with and one of them that was hit by a vehicle of course i had the displeasure i loading 5 bodies to be brought to the morge to get shipped back home. but what the funny thing is the non hostile death that have happen while over thier it was a split between suicide and carelessness.but of course everyone knows about the weapons that where sold in the middle east the ak-47 is the most popular weapon of choice since its cheap to make and as cheap to buy.and most of the other weapons that have been sold are veitnam-WW II weapons which makes them even cheaper to sell off and since most of todays bullets still work with these old weapons its not that hard to buy them.but yeah russia did this during the cold war era, hoping to get enough countries to back them up, but since 1989 only very few are backing them up but they are some of the most powerful too.china, some african countries, all of the communist countries that still exsist, parts of central and south americathe list goes on people, but that what happens when you deal with dirty politics and broken promises, and as i see no one is going help us recover they needed this hurricane to break us down even more, so all it takes is someone to launch some missles and WWIII will begin as it will be USA vs the world.that not opinion thats facts.

I hate to say it mike, but you've never been more right.Our current president has flaws I chose not to discuss here for fear of creating enemies, however spreading our forces around like this is not helping anyone, especially us.300 Trained shoot-to-kill sniper men were stationed in New Orleans yesterday, they're armed to the teeth, and are trained to shoot lawbreakers on sight.Martial(sp? maybe Marshal?) law is in effect now, and with three hundred hitmen, you don't know what could go wrong, now we're tearing ourselves apart. Like you said, all itll take is a missle fired, or a shot misfired, or a 'deteced nuclear launch' from one of our enemies, and it's on.- Panda

panda: "martial law" is the right spelling...

martial law noun a situation where the army of a country controls an area instead of the police during a time of trouble [...]

These 2080+ people are part of a crowd which killed more than 100,000 people in the time between 6 months after the war began and late 2004 (so the actual number of dead Iraqis is probably something around 150,000 now), remember this (there is no official body count so scientists had to rely on a method which has already been used in the Kosovo and in those times was accepted as well working by US officials). By now it

And President Hussein didn't have weapons of mass destructions anymore since 1992 as his reports, which were verified by UN inspectors; and 13 years later a speech held by George proved...

I think you are just beeing mean...Why? Because the war in Iraq was not under UN supervision, in other words it was just an act of revenge which costs, not only the lives of the soldiers in Iraq, but the lives of people that died in terrorist atacks in Madrid and London and for what???... so Bush could stay another 4 years as president.In the moments of crisis like the one in New Orleans where is Bush, where are the billions of $ he spent for the war effor not to mention where is the equality between races. So what has America gained for the war in Iraq...Nothing-only death and billions of dollars lost that could have made a big difference now

Those 2080 peoples died in vain, since that war wasn't approved by the UN and true, it certainly seems like revenge. Revenge for something what the Bush administration is responible for themselves. I saw many reports on the "terrorist" attacks and what I saw disturbs me greatly. Like for example that "co?ncidentialy" there were 3 antiterrorist exersises at the same time that the real hijacking took place, so flight-control didn't know where to look for the real emergency to scramble fighters on time, guess who ordered those exersises... Mr. Cheney. We all know mr. Cheney wanted to goto war and build his pipelines. There is also reports of the government wanting to reduce worldpopulation to a third of it's size, so only the "elite" are here. Now tell me, they're doing a great job now eh? The militairy are just simple puppets in the hands of Bush and he wouldn't care if another 2080 soldiers would die for his ideals, nor he would care for another 10000 when another disaster happens.Just my 2 cents