xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tuffy

Php5 And Apache Tomcat 5.x PHP5 with Apache Tomcat 5.x

Hello I'm working with JAVA and i want to use in the same application some of the prefabricated alications like Drupal, or PHPNuke, that are made with PHP, to make this i have to install PHP5 (last version) and make it ork with my tomcat web server(ver 5.5.9 last version too, i think), but in the documentatio of PHP they mention tomcat versions 1.x and 2.x not the 5.x version. So the big question here is:How to makes work PHP5 with Apache Tomcat 5.x???any help??Thanks

What kind of problems have you had after you installed php5 with tomcat 5.x? For a detailed outline about how to configure php5 with tomcat 5.x you can look at this site:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

If you have trouble configuring the web.xml file this gives pretty extensive instructions on how to do this; there are also a lot of replies to this article which may address the problem which you may currently be having.

That outline doesn't work.  Followed it exactly, checked, and doubled checked and no luck.  Then tried every variation I could think of.  Still didn't work.

I'd consider it a ***** of time.

Apache Tomcat6 with php 5.3.0 in php eclipse GANYMEDE through XAMPP Php5 And Apache Tomcat 5.x

Hellow.

How Apache Tomcat 6 can find my php file which I run from php eclipse GANYMEDE where Apache Tomcat 6 is default server and its work through XAMPP control panel.

Thanks

-reply by Taisiya