xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sxyloverboy

Apple Bluetooth Keyboard And Mouse Some Photographs.

here are some pictures i took a few days ago. I dont have a studio or something like that but if youve read my photography studio tut you'll know how i did it.

I think the images are a bit overexposed maybe because i didnt bother setting the shutter speed myself and the light meter got a bit distracted by all of the black .

Posted Image

Posted Image

well the images of the mouse are good as they are all from diff angles but the image of the keyboard is not at all nice in the sence we are not able to see it perfectly....it will be better if you can upload more photos of the keyboard of various different angles so that we will be able to see them properly.and In your earlier post you had mentioned about Mini MAC...may i know with the configurations you have..what was its cost!and is this blutooth keyboard and mouse coming by default with MINI MAC or did you order it, i.e. custom made!

mayak. i think maybe what makes the image less nice for you to look at is that i was experimenting a bit with the depth of field in this picture. I think i might make a shot like the one for the mouse for the keyboard too. and now that you say it ill make one for the mini too. I have a 60 GB HD, 1,43 GHz PowerPC G4 with 512 MB DDR SDRAM. I also has Internal Bluetooth and Airport Extreme(Wireless LAN). I bought it with the mouse and keyboard. which did cost a bit extra but not as much as buying them separetely. in total it was aroun $980. And ofcourse with Mac OS X 10 and they also gave me iLife. Great software packet for movie editing(iMovie HD), picture software (iPhoto), Dvd maker(iDVD) and a musik maker(GarageBand) which allows you to youse your keyboard as a midikeyboard and play any instrument. well probably not ANY but the list is very big. If your thinking on buying one. i would say yes! its worth it. Oh and something else. Thanks for the moneys! ;)

well sxyloverboy thank you for taking away all the money from me ;):P i was trying to upgrade but you attacked and took away the money.anyways that part of the game so thats fine.and also thanks a lot for posting the specs and telling me the price :P which is high ofcource considering that i am in India and default MINI is coming for some what around 35000 approximately 800 dollars.So this one will cost me a lot!I think i will have to stick with my old PC at this time and may be i'll buy this MINI later on :P

wow the default mini is 800USD?? that thats a lot! i think in america they start at around 499 or 599 USD for the basic one. maybe if you have a friend or someone you know that goes to america you can give him some money and he can get it for you from america.

I know that I can do it any time...because lot of my relatives are in America and one of my cousin is working in Microsoft and is in the development team of XBOX 360!!!!!But when they will bring it here then i wont be having the warranty and also they will have to pay the Import duty as well...How can you forget that, Which is quite high in India.So, that will cost me more as compared to the one which is here!