xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Need Members For My Forum Join in to help me out...

As some may have seen in my signature, I have a link to my new forums. It is a hockey discussion forum, but there are other broad topics as well for discussion. Since August 14th, I have received 200 unique visitors, monumental for me, but as for membership in my forums I only have 10 members.

I ask all who browse this thread to help me kick off my forums. I need a quality amount of members in order for hockey fans who come to check it out will register when they see a quality amount of members. Hockey season is fast approaching, and I would like to have a good amount of members to entice the hockey fan to join my board. So to all, please help me out. I would like to develop a good community, and in the future, a great hockey discussion forum. Donate a few seconds to register and leave a post or two, in the long run it will help me out a bunch.

Thank you

elevenmil

My Forum

I don't necessarily want all who are on Xisto who are only hockey fans to register, I just want members from throughout this forum to help me gain membership. You don't have to be a hockey fan in order to register at my forum. There are other threads that you can contribute in. I just want a kickstart on membership numbers so when hockey season rolls around I have a quality amount of members.

sorry hockey is not working talking about since the sport been lacking of something oh that right the actual playing of the games.

I have look the page. Maybe i will ewen register on the forum. but what can i work there ? Just stupid post counting. Try to find some online games and add to page. because there is nothing to infite people. Page must be in first look something better then the others. Sorry for trouth.

Well thanks for your truth, as for the games I have debated whether to give them a shot. I'm targeting hockey fans for the board, although my proposal to the Xisto member is to register whether you are a hockey fan or not, just to jump membership. My hope is that I can get enough members and enough visitors before hockey season that my site can get accepted by search engines, therefore the potential to really draw in members. But these browsers I hope to attract won't want to join a dead board. So all I ask is like one post or something, or stay active if you wish, as for the games I'm still debating, looking towards no, but anything to attract members I must take into consideration.

Yes, I hope it to be a member friendly board. I have seen a great boost in visitors to my forum, thanks to everyone who checked it out, but as I state again, take a second to register, the higher the amount of members now will only help to increase member flow over time. And thanks for the compliment TripleH13!