xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eldeo

body-building

The truth is that if the gym would be a little cheaper alot of the guys I know would go to the gym.It costs like 20-25$ per month here in Romania a gym membership. It's easier to buy weights and work at home , free plenty of space , TV , Music , etc.I started working out constantly 2-3 three years ago and gained like 10-11 KGs since then. Never went to the gym but bought weights and Ever since the cold started (damn winter) I haven't been really working out like i used to do Last summer for example. I don't know if it's just me or it's a general problem , COLD = NO MOOD :P)...This was my program in the past:Monday (Chest workout) : Bench Press 4x10 lifts (50-55 KG), 4x25 push ups , dumbell press 4x12 lifts ( 16kg each dumbell) , Dumbell Flyes 5x 20 ( 8KG Dumbell) and 2x6 (16 Kg dumbell)Tuesday (Arm workout) :Dumbbell Bicep Curls , 3 sets 8-12 reps, seated dumbell curls 3 sets 8-12 reps and 3 minutes pause between, a few sets of 20 pushups for warm up , preacher hammer dumbell curls , 3 set 8-12 reps and again 3 minutes pause between.The pauses are very important.Wednesday: BREAK.Thursday: shoulders , back and neck: two dumbell raised over the head 3 sets - 8 -10 reps , dumbell raised over the head while sitting down 3 sets 10 reps , one arm side raised for deltoids 2 sets 12 reps on each side. two arm dumbell upright rows .. as many as i can.Friday: Sometimes i prefer Jogging! it's great for your health , even better then working out.Weekend: BREAK.Of course this is not exactly my workout it's just the basic ideea , I never do the same exercices two weeks in a row.