xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SharpShooter22

Dreams! tell us your dream

What dreams have u had.Well ill tell u one mine ok here it goes....I had had a dream that we were at my school and one of my good friends started bein mean towards me acting like he didnt like me anymore and i wondered y..but then he said something that pissed me.So i ran up to him and got him in the headlock and he tried to get out but he couldnt so we started fighting and i punched him.He dropped,got back up and pulled out a gun,it was a silenced 9mm gun and shot himself,then put the gun by my waist and a teacher came.Found the gun on my waist and i got framed for killing him.I tried saying he framed me i never even seen the gun before,but they didnt believe me. So i went to jail......wierd huh?LOL its kinda funny.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moving from General Talk to Real Life Experiences
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

That is weird. Once when my older sister was putting Make-Up on, it looked like she had black eyes. So that night, i dreamt that she was a zombie. After a long fight with Katanas, i stabbed her in the eye. Then she got back up, so i started running up walls. Really weird.Then, often times i have dreams where my parents(who are awesome), aren't there, and instead, there's a lady who's evil, and i have to run away. But those dreams end up being fun, so i like them.

Last night I dreamed that I was shopping with a friend and somebody else but i forgot who :S we were looking at rings, talking about it as in wedding rings stuff.. and she knew that I had a girl friend.. it was just nice that she knew.. I wish I had the guts to tell her ;)

MY DREAMS R ALLMOST UNUSUAL. BUT SUMTIMES IT MAKES SENSE TOO. UNUSUALITY HAS PLAYED A VITAL ROLE IN MY LIFE WHICH APPEARED IN MA DREAMS. I USUALLY DREAM ABOUT PLANES, BUT SUMTIMES DREAMS CROSES ITS LIMITATIONS. DERE R NO BOUNDARIES IN DREAMING, I E1 SUMTIMES MAKE DA SKY AS MY BED AND SLEEP ON IT!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moving from General Talk to Real Life Experiences

the funny thing about my dreams is that i always dream and i always know that but i tend to forget the important details and sometimes i just completely forget my dreams. but the dreams i remember tend to have to do with the stuff that's going on around me but i tend like my dreams like today i dreamt about football witch was pretty random since i wasnt even thinking about footbal through the hole day.