xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

Cpanel Login Issue error finding a page

I have like a major problem: The server was not able to find the document (./frontend/rvblue/files/index.html) you requested Please check the url and try again. You might also want to report this error to your webhost.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
You really have to understand how important topic title and description are! This is your last friendly warning. Edited to fit the topic.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Sorry I can't really help you there. I'm not sure what to do to fix that error. Perhaps you could let me know what happened to bring up this error? Like what were you doing?Anyway... just one other thing - It's very important to use discriptive titles for these forum posts. "I have a problem" isn't really letting me know too much.

You really have to improve your topic title and description entering. The next time it will be costing you adjustment in warning level.

I'm assuming you are referring to your cPanel login. From what you have given us this is the best assumption I have. Otherwise you have not described in enough detail.

Do not book mark the cPanel index page (if that's what you did). This is a password protected page and thus you should log in always, all the time. To access your cPanel always type:
http://ww38.yoursite.com/cpanel or http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and enter your cPanel username and password

what no your topic title is so wrong cause i can login :/ >.< but forget about it i fixed my problem

179162[/snapback]

Then next time state the nature of your problem with detailed description. What was your post about? Or did you simply post to gain hosting credits? Do you think any of us would have known your problem by "I have a problem" title?

You have been warned. The next hack job will lead to disabling from posting.

----- Topic Closed -----