xisto Community
Becca

The OC [Orange County] Oh My God Those Lucky ********

I absolutely love the OC it's like so totally awesome !!!!The boys are so hunky and all the girls are pretty.

my sister loves watching this program, mainly because of that guy who also star in the A Cinderella Story with Hillary Duff. we fight during the show because I want to watch Smallville which happened to have the same time slot with OC. hehehe

Which guy ?? You mean Chad Murray *drools* lmaoHe sooo god damn sexy I want to eat him

I don't like the OC.. I figured I might watch it one day.. but fell asleep and missed smallvile.. and these days I tend to run to the computer and stay on longer than an hour.. and miss smallvile... meh.. it's the same generic thing anyway.Boy gets close to girl, hero find out dark secret. Boy tries to kill girl, hero kills boy, and becomes a town hero, meanwhile, the sub plots of the rich son, and teh hero grow and the relationship between the hero and the girl grows.. and when the god dammit is he going to start to fly?

I watch smallville Tom Welling is buff *drools* ahhh :)

I want to live in Strawberry Island. OR OR OR Pink Paradise...what a cool name!! eh ?

When The OC premired i thought i wouldnt liek it but i fell in love instantly! But i cant see it anymore because i have sat tv and dont get local channels anymore. :) Damn Dave card swap <_< lol anyway at least i can see reruns of smallville now since it is on FX now.

I feel so guilty for liking this show. I'm not as obsessed as I could be... but enough to rattle off plots and all the twisted relationships in a heartbeat. Ryan is just so broody! Gotta love that  <_<

I think its the BEST SHOW ever! I love all of the characters and the storyline is real and captivating!

god i don't know how people can watch that show, is terible, the acting the actors they're not good looking at all, the stories everything is just lame and already seen all that before, never watched that other show smallville so i can't say anything, what channel is that on wb?

What you don't think they are fit ?? :):(:o:O:O:O:OWell I do ... >:( Anyways...it's really good so hush !Loads of people watch it .. it's big in usa and uk

god i don't know how people can watch that show, is terible, the acting the actors they're not good looking at all, the stories everything is just lame and already seen all that before, never watched that other show smallville so i can't say anything, what channel is that on wb?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How can u say that? I think personally the actors are very good. Man, id love to have a dad Like Sandy Cohen :( He would be awesome :)

I don't watch it, don't plan to, end of story >_>Smallville? >_< my moms atticted to that micheal...........w/e his name is, Lex. It drives menuts too, but then I think of the chicks I'm obsessed with(*cough*Torrie Wilson*cough*) and eh.....kinda understand.