xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
palladin

Someone Know Good Advertise Program ... must pay by e-gold

Like in title. Good payable firm what offer me banners, popups, popunders, links ... and other advertise stuff for showing on my page. And pay me for this by e-gold for evry unique ip visitor. Someone know somthing like this ?!?

The only best thing you can get for a low traffic site is, Google Adsense.The only downside is, you will have to wait for payment until it crosses $100.

i'm not sure if i've heard of an advertising company that pays by e-gold, if you want a company that pays you CPM, whereby you get paid a certian rate per 1000 visitors, i reccomend Tribal Fusion however they require you to get 2,000 visitors per day, also Casale Media are good as well but they require you to get 10,000 visitors per month. If you dont get that many visitors i reccomend you use PPC advertising where you get money for the amount of clicks you recieve on your ads, for that i would reccomend AdSense or Clicksor

Google Adsense is very good and trustful, but there isn't available in all the countries. I've applied for an account on Google site, but they haven't accepted it. So you must have an english site in order to get money from Google ads. Like this forum does, too.