xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Hello Trap17! Newbie

Hi everyone! My name is Kim. I'm a college student in Atlanta. I'm here to get web hosting for a wonderful cause. Hope everyone is having a great summer, even though school probably started for many people here. I can't wait to get to know everyone on Xisto. I'm new to the web hosting world so I have a lot to learn from you guys!

Hey... hello! Good to see you've joined Xisto. This place rocks, and I'm sure you'll figure that one out real fast. Anyway... I'm Amanda, and I'm also a college student, but from Canada - though we haven't gone back to school yet. Not till Sept 6th.Anyway... be sure to read around the message boards here. I'm sure you will learn a ton. I certainly have. And the people around here and more than helpful when it comes to answering questions. We will do our best with whatever you need.So, I'm curious -- what is your wonderful cause that you are going to make a website about? I can't wait to see it!

Hi Kim,Welcome to the Xisto forums. What's the good cause website all about ?As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. You will learn a great deal from all the talented people here at the forums.Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX

Hi midnightvamp and RGPHNX,Nice to meet you guys and thank you for replying. I'm trying to get web hosting to make a web site for an organization at my school. That's all I will say for now because I don't want to jinx it. (Superstition, I know). It should be up pretty soon though, because school starts next week for me. Aaah! Another year already. Xisto already seems like a great idea--giving free webhosting in exchange for discussion. Everyone can learn from each other that way.Oh, I noticed that you guys are premium and super members. You must have started pretty long ago?And nice sig, midnightvamp :-)