xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sader

Question About Awstasts Question about Awstasts

Like some members recmendet for me I am using "Awstats" to see my site stats how mney uncue visitors I have, from whitch countres, how meny hits they done,what browser visitors use and...But I desiderate one thing here why there is no stats what resolution vistors use? I think this stat could be very usefulI have visited "Awstats" home page and saw that this future in theyrstats sistem exist but just site MODERATORS or ADMINS must anble it somehow.So maybe it wouldn't be hard for Xisto government to care about this litlle stuffy.Please ;)

hmmm that would be cool tho,but i dont think awstats can detect that right, or that you can detect that at all, just make your site in 800x600 and 1024x768that will also do ;)

awstats will not show up for your site until 1. you turn them on. and 2. the site has been running for at least a month. I had wondered why I could not view them at first myself but once a month passed they started showing up. I hope that helps. ;)