xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kitty

Review My Website; Pls help me with some advices..

Well i'm not a professional website critic like some guys from here which have a lot more experience the I do, but I can tell you what my non-critic eyes see.First of all the introduction is cool, but it kind of makes you forget that you have to go to the website. You look at it and then you look at it again. Not to mention the fact that the ideea of clicking on the animation is not such a common ideea and for someone new it would be very hard to realize that he has to clcik the animation in order to gte to the website.Second would be the site background... the color is nice and the full picture is nice too. What I think is not nice is the fact that you can see that the images are put together and you realize that is not a full picture but a picture duplicated a few times. There would be other things I don't like but that I things that are special for me so I think it would not apply to someone else.If it were to give a mark to your website i'd day 8-8,5/10. Anyway the introduction is great and with a liitle more work it will be a masterpiece.

Well guys thank you on your positive and negative critiques,they are very helpful for somebody,who is just a beginner like I'm.Now the answer for mike_savoie,I have planed in the future to make a copy of my website on english,but the firs of all I must to finish the site in my own language..and I speak serbian language,if ever heard about it. :) About the intro,I realised that the most people have a problem with it,so I will make it a little different for everybody,I will put a link to the homepage,so nobody have to,watch it to the end,and nobody will have problem with it,not even the guys who have a dialup connection.. :) Offcourse I'm still waiting your appinions... :D

I do not really like the active X control that I have to install to even see the website. When I click install Windows gives a security warning. I would put a page that comes up without an active x installation first and then explain what you want to show on the next page. Make sure that people know what is they are downloading.Also, there are some good tutprials for dreamweaver on adobe.com.